This last week we decided to brave it and take Jaylee to church. She was a total hit. Dave and I have decided that she'll probably be our hardest baby at chruch... Fun stuff :) Attached is her outfit, as you can see she wasn't too happy about things on Sunday. Also this week I got a pony tail holder in her hair... Cool huh? Who'd have thought I could do that with a 2 week old baby. Last night we had our first "cry fest" with Jaylee. She decided to pretty much scream until 11:30 last night. Poor thing. I think she's got a tummy ache or something. Time to get some gas drops :) She did sleep until almost 5 this morning though... Huh, toss up. :)
2 months ago



3 comments:
so cute!! I love her little shoes!
I'm so jealous of that hair. Still dreaming of a pony at 10 months!
Congrats! I had not heard you had her! I can't believe how cute she is-- I have never seen such a lot of BLONDE hair on a newborn-- if they are blonde they are usually bald at first or even dark then it turns blonde! How cute!
Post a Comment