Today was so much fun! It's always nice when Dave takes time off work. I really enjoy having him here and his help is so much appreciated. Today he helped the girls clean all the rooms in the back, that includes putting away his folded clothes that have been sitting out for about 6 months. GO DAVE :) The girls wanted to spend most of the day outside so they did that. They love riding bikes, scooters and taking bowls and brushes and creating "potions". I convinced them to dress in red, white and blue so I could snap a few pictures. I need to find a better picture spot and see if I can come up with some better poses. Tonight we did the whole BBQ and shrimp salad. I attempted ice cream but it flopped. I didn't think that having rock salt to melt the ice would make a difference - mental note - it TOTALLY does. We ended up with a cold cream mixture. Bummer. The sparklers worked though. The girls did like that. This is the first year we've ever done them. Besides Carlee grabbing a hot sparkler and burning her fingers we had a great time with them. The girls asked if we could do them again. We did have a great day, now it's time to clean up the mess and try to get some sleep :)
2 months ago



3 comments:
adorable pictures! I have to come see little Jaylee soon :)
Your girls are sooo cute. I can't believe you actually got into a swimsuit only a few weeks after giving birth. You look great!!!!:)Go Sherri.
Sherri -
Jaylee is ADORABLE!! I still cant believe all that hair!! I cant waite to get our girls together!! We need to get some pictures with the two of them!! What a doll!!
Love
Mindy
Post a Comment