Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cousin Lucy's 1st birthday







Tonight was so much fun! We were able to celebrate Shannon and Jared's little Lucy's first birthday. We went to the PG pool then ate pizza at a nearby park. The kids had so much fun playing with cousins and new friends they made.

A few points of interest. This was Jaylee's first time, not only in a swimsuit, but a first time wearing sunscreen. She seemed to like being outside... Also, during dinner a few of the guys found a little snake in the grass. Yes, Dave was ready to run! :) I can't say I blame him, I would have done the same had I had the chance. Oddly enough Carlee and Chlo thought it was the coolest thing! Even when all the kids stopped messing with the thing Carlee kept going over to look at it. I had to snap a quick picture of her. Who would have thought Carlee would be the brave one there...
It was a great night and it was fun to see family and friends! Thanks Shannon and Jared for the fun night!

2 comments:

Becca J said...

holy crap sherri, you did NOT just have a baby! You look HOTT!

Mindy Greene said...

I am such a terrible friend!! Ginny told me to go onto your blog and that you were in a SWIM SUITE!! she told me that I would never believe how amazing you look!! And HOLY COW!!! I dont want to hear another word about me!! You look awsome!!!! That is so not fair!!!

Love
Mindy