The girls love playing at the park too. Carlee likes to hang upside down and Chlo likes to do the monkey bars. Carlee attempted the monkey bars, with dad’s help. They both had a great time. The best part about this story is the trip home. Chlo took off but not too long after stopped to take a rest and push her bike. Carlee got on her bike and just started pedaling… she didn’t get off her bike once and didn’t even really slow down. Before long Carlee was passing Chlo – Chlo was NOT happy about this. She immediately stopped and started pouting. Heaven forbid “little sister” wins “big sister”. Chlo continued to pout until I put her bike tire in the back of the stroller and let her run to catch up to Carlee and Dad. Once she caught up and was able to pass “little sister” she was fine… Dave ended up having to run behind Chlo and pretty much push her the rest of the way home so she could “win” little sister. When we got home I told Carlee she got a gold star for being such a great biker. Chlo asked why Carlee was the one who always got the extra stars… I guess I’d better be more even with my “star distribution”.
Dave and I were talking about the girls and decided Chlo is sensitive about winning and image, Carlee could care less. She’s just a little more humble and lives life to enjoy it. Both of them are amazing girls it’s just funny to see the differences. Must be an “oldest child” thing :)
It has been a great weekend and I’m really sad to see it end. Hopefully memories of this weekend will stay with us for a long time!



2 comments:
I love your blog! I've had a lot of fun going back and reading it. I added your blog to my favorites so I can keep up with it. Your girls are just darling!
Hey Sherri,
You and your family rock! I love your blog and I am grateful for your friendship.
My blog is at http://boboczech.blogspot.com/
took me long enough to share :).
Post a Comment