Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Carlee's preschool graduation

Carlee graduated from her final year of preschool this year.  I can't believe she'll be in kindergarten next year.  She did a great job and we loved watching her perform!
My parents and Heather came to watch Carlee's graduation.  I loved having them there especially because Dave was out of town for work.
Chlo LOVES her preschool teacher, Mrs. Harmon.  It will be so sad not to have her next year.
My little grautate!  Doesn't she look so grown up?
Carlee read the story about Roudy the rat. She did such a great job!
She sang the song Purple.  She even wore all purpe and had purple fingernail polish on.  LOVE IT.
Chlo skipped out on school to come and watch.  She loved it!
I HAD to add in this picture.  This picture goes to show that even the most attractive people can take bad pictures :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the last one!

Becca J said...

What a big girl :)