Saturday, May 15, 2010

Random stuff

I decided to get a firepit for the family for the summer.  Yea, I've decided I have no idea how I certified at girls camp - I can't make a fire to save myself :)  We were able to have Heather over for the day and she helped put the pit together.  It was great having her play with us! :)

The microwaved marshmallows still worked. The girls LOVED them.
Chlo sees this great man often.  He's one of the doctor's at her diabetic doctor's office.  We call him Chad.  He's super nice!
My friend Crystal invited the girls and I to go to a Cinderella play with her and her daughter, Katie.  We didnt' know until we got there that it was actually a ballet.  15 minutes into it Carlee asked when the people were going to start talking.  I told her it was a ballet so they don't talk.  Her next question was, "when do we get to go home..." :)  So much for culture :)
This is Crystal with her cute Katie.  Aren't they so adorable??
The girls looked so cute we had to take their picture in the beautiful scenery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was a fun day! mm Smores making me hungry