Chlo and her dance partner Cyrus were actually able to perform this week. They did such a fantastic job and looked SO cute! Secretly Cyrus' mom and I were both tearing up watching them. :)
This is the dance group of kids... Yea, they're crazy :)
Aren't the boys so handsome?
The girls were adorable!
Chlo and Cy are so cute to watch. Cy is such a gentleman too!
They did the waltz to Sleeping Beauty music. It was amazingly cute!
They both did such a smashing job! I actually get to watch them one more time tomorrow morning. I can't wait!
Grandma and Granpa Jackman were so good to come and watch her. Chlo loved that they were there to support her.
It's crazy to see Chlo all decked out in makeup... Doesn't she look way too grown up?? You did a fantastic Job Chlo! Love you tons!









2 comments:
Sooo cute! I'm sad I missed it... I hope she decides to do it again!
Thats so adorable who knows maybe one day we will see them on Dancing with the stars or Americas got talent!
Post a Comment