Sunday, May 9, 2010

After doing all my posts tonight with so many pictures I figured doing this one this way would be so much easier. :)  Mother's day has been a blast this year!  Thanks girls and Dave for making it so special.  We were able to spend the day with my mom this year and all my siblings and I went in on a custom necklace for  her with all our names on it.  She loved it!  We had dinner outside - thank you dad, Heather, Brian, Nate and Becca for helping do the dinner so mom didn't have to.  It was super yummy.  The girls had a blast playing in the water - Jaylee actually fell in...   Carlee loved the dress ups and Chlo collected pine cones off the trees so she could bring them home and plant a tree :)  We got to Skype with Julie, Dave and Bailey - total highlight!  It was such a fun day!  I have to give credit to Dave too - he actually went out on his own (well, with Jaylee) on Saturday and picked me out a shirt.  A cute one too!  It's a Twilight shirt.  He did such a great job!  Thanks Dave!  Thanks girls for the amazing cards and flowers too!  You're the best!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad you had such a great Mother's Day! You deserved it!

Anonymous said...

Im glad you are happy! You totally deserve every ounce of happiness because you Miss Sherri are FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya Happy mammas day!