I had to add this picture first. This was taken May 24th just 3 days before our zoo outing. Of coarse I had already put the coats and gloves away for the season.... What in the world???
Seeing as it was the last week of school I promised Carlee that we could go to the zoo. I was hoping that because it was the last week of school the zoo would be all but empty. I was WAY wrong. It was packed! We still had a great time and it was even more fun having Heather with us. :)
This picture was actually really silly. The bench was NASTY! So Carlee sat on the end where there was minimal nastiness.
I decided to try the wagon this time instead of the stroller. It was actually really nice minus the part where there was NO storage. The girls liked being able to get in and out easily.
I just can't help but take endless amounts of pictures at the zoo. What can I say - I'm out of control :)
The elephants are some of my most favorites. As a matter of fact when I was a kid I'd collect all sorts of elephant things. It was an extra treat to have a baby elephant to enjoy!
Heather and I thought this was one of the highlights of the WHOLE zoo trip! Check out the sign. We were laughing so hard we didn't even notice they spelled Giraffe wrong!
Check out the giraffe's tongue! If you look at the measurments behind him you can see how long his tongue actually is - this was actually taken after he started pulling it back in! Crazy!
Yea, I'm a total dork. I had the train conductor take this pictue of us. Love it! :)



3 comments:
way to much fun I didnt know there was quite time for mating season hahaha
Looks like it was a great day to go to the zoo! That's pretty funny about the sign.
I love the picture of you and Heather. I think you look a little more like your mom, and Heather looks a little more like your dad. :)
Post a Comment