Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Birthday mom

For mom's birthday we all met at the house and ate yummy food and had lots of fun.  The elk statue is part of her gift from dad - her favorite animals are elk... who would have thought.  Dad is actually taking her on an elk hunt this fall.  She's so excited!
I love this picture!  Dad is actually shoving the cup cake on her chin.  Hillarious
The girls loved helping grandma blow out her candles
I attempted a fancy cake for her.  It would have turned out if I wouldn't have had to transport it.  It was still yummy :)
It was fun having a lot of family with us.  Nothing better than family get togethers!
Hope you had a fantastic birthday mom!  Love you forever! xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Happy Birthday Mom! The cake looks like an Alice in Wonderland Cake

Becca J said...

wow, I look THRILLED in that picture ;)