Sunday, May 2, 2010

Once Upon a Mattress

This last Friday night I took my girls on a "girls night" well... a girls night with Cyrus... :)  We had so much fun and it added to the fun having my mom and Cyrus with us.  It was a late night but well worth it!
It was a bit crazy taking three kids to a 2.5+ hour play!  They did enjoy it and my girls are still talking about it.
Cyrus is one of Chlo's best buddies.  He is also her ballroom dance partner.  They are so cute and have a blast together.  I couldn't ask for a better friend for her - he truly is a perfect gentleman!  Thanks Cy!
The best part about this play for me was catching up with a long time friend.  Spencer Bean is a kid I used to babysit when he was like uh, 7!!!  Look how grown up and handsome he is!  The cute little Lizzy next to him is his wife.  Aren't they so cute?!  It was so fun to catch up with the sweet boy I wached movies and made no bake cookies with so many years ago.  It was such a fun night!

1 comment:

Cristina said...

It's such a good show! It's too bad we didn't go on the same night!