Jaylee has been such a great baby! I honestly couldn't ask for more. She's pretty content and loves to be held and snuggled. If she does start to fuss, which isn't too often, a binki does the trick. The girls love to help out all they can, especially picking out outfits and bows for her to wear. It's a good thing her sisters have good fashion sense :) I guess the downside is I got mastitis and had a fever of 103.7. Not a fun thing for anyone. I'm on medication now and I'm already feeling better. Thank goodness!
The girls have really enjoyed spending more time with Grandma, Julie and Aunt Becca as well. The other day the girls were spoiled and got to go to the zoo. They had so much fun. Thanks mom, Julie and Becca for taking the girls on such a fun adventure!
Tonight is Julie's baby shower so it's my first adventure out of the house with all 3 girls. It should be fun and it will be great to get out! I'm excited to celebrate Julie tonight too!



1 comment:
I got that with Paige and it literally felt like I would die. I was in bed for 2 days straight. Glad you got some medicine. Isn't it great having the girls to help with diapers and other things? Glad that everything is going so great.
Post a Comment