Thursday, June 26, 2008

First Dr. appointment







Today was Jaylee's first official Dr.'s appointment. Since I'm now dealing with Thrush, Mastitis and some other bacterial infection I was a little worried about her. She did GREAT! She is now 8 pounds 2 ounces and 21 inches tall (still 3 ounces smaller than Chlo when she was born...) They had to do the whole heel prick this time which was terrible. The poor kid wouldn't bleed. She sat there screaming as the nurse tried to squeeze enough to get what she needed. I felt pretty bad for them both.

Before we went to the appointment I decided to take a few quick pictures of all three girls together since I haven't done that yet. Attached are the results. My girls are all so beautiful! I feel so lucky.

The past few weeks the girls have decided they won't go to sleep until around 10-11pm. They are in bed by 8 every night. If anyone has any suggestions on how to put that to an end, I'm more than ready to hear. I think the new baby - lack of attention thing is kicking in too because last night Carlee scratched Chlo across the face and this morning I found Chlo sitting on top of Carlee slapping her... HOLY COW! Drama, drama! Hopefully this is just a phase :) They really are great big sisters and love interacting with Jaylee. Chlo just made a good point that she and Carlee each need some "personal time" without the other. Thanks for the suggestion Chlo, consider it done :)

1 comment:

Becca J said...

I LOVE that last picture of the three girls. Carlee looks so old! That's too bad about the girls, wish I had some advice... haha