Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Girl's night out




Last night I was so lucky and got to spend a night on the town with a few close friends! (Thanks Dave for watching the girls!!!) We went to dinner at Applebee’s, which was really good, then headed off to a new spa for a massage pedicure and "sparkle toes". I guess these sparkle toes are a new thing. They actually use acrylic to seal in the color. It's SO fun! I'm taking my girls in August to get them done for Chloé's birthday. I know they'll love it. The place we went is called La Villa Salon and they’re in American Fork by the new Lowes and Costco. Everyone needs to try them out, they're fantastic! Be sure to mention my name so I can get a referral discount next time too :) Anyway, I feel SO lucky to have such awesome friends. Thanks Mindy and Shaleen, I can't wait to do it again!!!
As per my sister's request (who lives in TX and is expecting as well) here is the last picture that will be taken of me being pregnant! Eat your heart out :)

No comments: