Jaylee continues to be a great baby even though I think she's figuring out the whole crying thing. It's still not too often and she seems to be getting close to smiling (I'm sure it's the constant gas she has though... :) ) Anyway, the one thing with Jaylee that I haven't experienced before is the whole bathroom thing. I've never been pooped or peed on until this one. Almost every time I change her diaper that's when she decides she needs to go. A few mornings ago I was on my bed changing her diaper and as I went to grab the fresh one poop projected out of her, across my bed and onto her port-a-crib. I honestly didn't know a kid could do that! Needless to say after getting a handful of poop and having poop all over my bed I was quite leery to change her again. That same afternoon, she did it again! (You'd think I'd learned...) I was on the family room floor this time when the "explosion came". Fortunately I was a little more prepared so it just took my clothes and hands down with very minimal on the carpet. As I watched in horror she decided to top it all off by peeing as well. Nice... She's such a stinker (no pun intended) :) Because of these few situations I've been super careful when I change her and , knock on wood, it hasn't happened since. Although, it usually still takes at least 2 diapers every time I change her because as soon as I get a fresh diaper on her she seems to think that means it's time to poop. :)
Jaylee grunts and groans a lot when she's sleeping or trying to sleep, Dave and I decided it was time to move her out of our bedroom so we could both get more, much needed sleep. So as of last night she's officially in the "Bella" room. If you haven't heard that story it's also a long and frustrating one. :) Just for laughs I'm going to leave the Bella pillow in her room. My sister, Julie says she thinks it means beautiful in Portuguese, so that works :) Attached are a few pictures of her nursery. I really love that room and I don't mind spending some midnight hours there. It's so fun to have it done and someone to actually use it!



4 comments:
I know I've said it before, but I LOVE your nursery! You poor thing, getting pooped on! hahaha, great thing you blogged about it because I'm sure it will be a laughing matter in the future!
Your nursery looks so great! I love it! Kabella also did the projectile poop, except she liked to do it at 3:00 a.m. :)
Jaylee is adorable. I absolutely love her hair. We need to get together as soon as everything calms down for you. I love your nursery. Oh...the adventures of poop, that is a great story!
Hey congratulations on Jaylee, she is so adorable. What sweet little girls you guys have! -Adam and Michelle
Post a Comment