Friday, May 2, 2008

It's prom time







My sister Heather was asked to prom this last week. Since we're going to be out of town and unable to help her "primp", we went prom dress shopping with her instead. We had a BLAST! The girls loved helping her choose dresses to try on and actually helped her in the dressing room. Heather's favorite was the beautiful purple gown. Needless to say, the price is out of control, so Heather will be looking for a different option. Of coarse she looks good in everything so it won't matter what she picks. Her date is truly lucky! Thanks for letting us tag along Hez!



I think the girls had a bit to much "grown up girls time", as you can see the girls really want to be a little more "grown up". Thanks again Mom and Hez for the fun day! You are truly amazingly fun ladies to hang out with!

1 comment:

Becca J said...

HAHAH! Holy cow! Flashback to when I was a little girl and I stuffed my shirt with socks. Cute!

Hope Heather has some luck finding a dress!