Yesterday one of Chloé's really good friends invited her to her skating birthday party. It was SO much fun! Chlo and Carlee were able to go and eat pizza, ice cream, cake and even scooter around the rink :) Carlee was a bit intimidated by her surroundings so she pretty much hung around me while I took pictures :) Katie's mom did such a great job with the party and was super generous. Not only did they get to skate but they got tokens for the games. The girls liked this I think more thank the skating. Carlee had a blast with the throwing games and Chlo liked the ones she could win tickets. She actually won one game where it gave her 135 tickets! Man, she's got ticket skills! :) Thanks again Crystal for inviting us to your cute Katie's party! It was a blast and I'm sure it will be talked about for days to come!
2 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment