2 months ago
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Preschool Graduation
Sorry it's been so long since my last post. It's not like me :) Our computer actually got a bit frizzled in the last power outage... Thanks Matt for all your help fixing my lifeline to the world!
Today was Chloé's preschool graduation. It was really cute. I was pleasantly surprised at how smoothly it went. Each member of her class sang a song and read a book. It was cute to watch all the kids show off their talents. Chlo did such a great job! She did her song and read her book nearly perfect! I was so proud of her. She looked way cute in the cap and gown too. It made her look so grown up!
Grandma Jackman came to support her which was SO much appreciated. I know it meant a lot to Chlo to have her there. Carlee and dad were, of coarse, happy to be there, but a total distraction with all the noise they were making :) Chlo thought it was pretty funny. One of Chlo's friends, Tommy, had to sing the song called "pink". Needless to say he wasn't very happy until he found out he got to throw bubble gum. Carlee LOVES gum, so as you can see in one of the pictures she and dad were enjoying their "catch".
This year Chlo has had her eyes on quite a few of the boys. She has finally settled on her favorite. Cute little James. His mom came and talked to me after the graduation and told me James talks about Chlo all the time too. She told me he told he told his parents he and Chlo were getting married in the temple but his dad counldn't go because he didn't have a ticket. What a motivator! Thanks James for being such a great example to your dad. Just a side note on James, he says he wants to be a missionary when he grows up. I take my hat off to his parents for raising such a great kid!
Today was great fun and Chlo is excited to move on to the next stage in her life... Kindergarten!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Thanks for posting pics! She is so adorable1 I love the picture of she and her proud Grandma! :) Wish I could have been there. All those little kiddos are so cute -w hat a fun age.
Sherri -
Chloe looks so cute in her cap and gown!! and I wish that I would have gotten pictures of Hunter with my mom!! I am so dumb I didn't get 1 with her!! From now on I will remember to do this!!
Post a Comment