Today we were so lucky to spend the day with my fabulous sister-in-law, Becca. She is such a sweet heart and we had a blast! We got to see her and my brother's new appartment, Becca - it's awesome! It's a cute little studio apartment down in Provo. In their back yard they have this huge river! It's beautiful! They have a super fun park right behind them as well. The girls were thrilled to spend the afternoon with Becca at the park. We were also able to get a yummy ice cream treat to top the afternoon off.
I just have to put a shout out to my parents quick too - today my dad went with me to get new tires on the tahoe, it was nice to know I wasn't just some prego going into the big-o store to be taken advantage of. He made sure I got what I needed and the price was fair. Thanks Dad! Also, my mom volunteered to finish the quilt for my nursery. If any of you know me you know that I dispise hand sewing! My mom did an amazing job finishing it up for me and it took her hardly any time at all! She's so talented! Thanks Mom!
Thanks to everyone who helped make our day so much fun!



1 comment:
hey!!! I had soo much fun, THANK YOU! We HAVE to get together and have a girls outing again, soon.
(btw - It looks like I have a wiener in that picture! It looks like that on mine too. lol)
Post a Comment