Since my last "Heather" post, I've had a few requests to post some pictures of her date. So here you go! :) She had so much fun! For their day date they went to the zoo... It happened to be mother and baby day, so they were each able to get a t-shirt that had something to do with that written on them. They came home and she had a good friend help her pull her hair up. (I think she looked spectacular!) Her date came to get her and they headed over to Macaroni Grill for dinner. I guess they had reservations but they didn't stick... After waiting over an hour past their reservations they were seated. From what I understand the waitress was beyond rude and there were a few other "restaurant eaters" who were making wise cracks and rude comments to them while they tried to order. What is up with that anyway. Why would you do that??? I wish I'd have been there, being an ornery pregnant lady they would have had an earful from me :) Needles to say they ended up getting their dinner to go since they had to get to the dance before it was over. They didn't even get to eat until after the dance at one of the other guy's houses... Nuts, so much for a warm meal. Heather said she'd never eat there again because the service was so horrible. She did have a good time and her date was really great. I'm glad she was able to go and just have a good time. Thanks Hez for letting me share a bit of your life on my blog :) Love you tons!
2 months ago



1 comment:
Can't believe how much you and your sisters look alike. That is crappy about the restaurant but other than that I am glad that she had a good time!
Post a Comment