Slideshow will come back as soon as I can figure out how to turn off the song :)
Today we went to Thanksgiving Point Gardens with some of our very best friends. It was amazing how warm it was and very little wind. YAHOO! The girls had a blast with Hunter and Easton! My favorite part of the day was when Chlo almost stepped on a snake. You should have seen her face and watch her run. Poor kid. I was smart enough to use sunscreen on the girls, but I figured I was fine... Wrong again. My arms are fried! But it was all worth it. Mindy and I are already making plans to go again next week - so if anyone would like to join us - let me know!
2 months ago



1 comment:
Do you know when they are going to start to dig up the tulips? We went during Spring Break and the tulips hadn't really even started to bloom, so we just left. Now I need to get up there before they are gone!
Post a Comment