Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mid 80's???




So Utah weather is totally messed up. If I remember right just last week we woke up to snow... Yesterday we were able to go outside and enjoy the heat. Dave said his car was saying high 80's for the temperature yesterday. I was even sunburned... It was SO nice to be able to spend some time in the warm weather. We enjoyed a picnic and even some sprinkler time. We had lots of friends come over later to enjoy the sun with us. I'm so thankful for the ever changing weather, you have to admit, it never gets boring... :) Everyone enjoy the rain and wind today and possible snow tomorrow, you never know what you're going to get next!

1 comment:

Shannon Martin said...

You guys are nuts it said 80's but was blowing and felt like 60! And I can't help but laugh because we did get snow over here today....