
So ever since Dave was invited to participate in "fantasy basketball" with some buddies, he's got me HOOKED! Just as a side note, Dave did win 1st place in his fantasy team group! That's pretty good seeing as he's never done it before. Go Dave! I've been following several of the NBA games this season and I can actually name a few players from several teams... Who would have thought a "molly mormon fashion design major" would ever get sucked into a good basketball game??? Needless to say my favorite team to watch is of coarse, the Jazz. They've actually been playing really well and have been fun to watch. Even the girls have gotten into it. Chlo and Carlee each know a few players, but like their mother, their favorite is Kyle Korver. Anyone else like eye candy??? The girls can point him out in any Jazz game (not that the trademark knee socks don't help...). The past few days while Dave and I have been enjoying some playoff games that are not Jazz games, Carlee and Chlo take turns cheering "GO KORVER, GO KORVER". Yes, we know he's not on all NBA teams, but I don't think the girls have picked up on that yet. It's WAY cute. Who would have thought he'd have fans as young as 3 and 5. I'm so lucky to have such well rounded girls who can cheer for NBA teams while getting their fingernails done :)
We are excited to watch how the Jazz end up doing in the playoffs this year. I think they have Houston in the bag, but LA Lakers??? I don't think so. Here's for hoping! :)
Just as a shout out to my cute brother Nate - you really do look a lot like that Mehmet Okur :)
Enjoy the rest of the playoffs!
GO JAZZ



No comments:
Post a Comment