Saturday, April 5, 2008

LDS General Conference spirit


Today has already been such a great day. There hasn't been a solemn assembly since President Hinkley was put in 13 years ago. The spirit was so strong as we watched different groups of people sustain the quorum of the 12 and new prophet and his counselors. I felt the spirit so strongly that President Monson is our next prophet. What an amazing gift we have as members of the church. I teared up as I watched my girls sustain President Monson. I don't know if it's sacrilegious but I took a picture of them raising their hands to support him. They have loved watching for the different general authorities they know get up and speak. I think their favorite is Dieter Uchtdorf (They love to say it!) Everyone enjoy the last few sessions. I know they’ll all be amazing!

No comments: