Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

The girls had such a great time sledding in the HUGE amount of snow we got!  They were having a blast!  Thank you Taylor's for leaving your "sledding mountain" available for us.  The neighbor boys had even set up a jump!  Even I tried it once, hurt my bum on the landing :)  It was great to be able to go outside and just play.  After several times down the sledding hill we headed back to our yard to start a fort.  Carlee refused to wear gloves so she didn't last long.  I think we were all pretty worn out at that point.  We might have to finish it today :)





 Yea!! I got a picture of Chlo smiling with her cute new braces!  Doesn't she look great?
She wasn't very happy with me once she realized what I was doing.  Out came the snowballs. :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Super cute pictures! Looks like lots of fun! Glad you enjoyed all the snow (before the rain melts it).

Anonymous said...

Those girls know how to make anything fun dont they! Very Cute!

Hayley said...

Your girls are getting So Big!! And they are all adorable! I love Chloe's braces!! You have such a cute family and always do so much together.... LOVE IT!