Carlee decided to bring Vanilla pudding to school for her treat to share. The kids loved it.
This is the birthday poster Carlee took to school this year. She did most of it herself. I was super impressed. :)
Since this year Carlee had her first birthday party with friends - we decided to go all out! She was so excited and had a countdown going for days!
I loved this picture of Carlee so I had to put it in. She's so beautiful I have to show her off :)
The party started with all of us going over to my friend Stephanie's house for glitter toes. The girls had so much fun being pampered.
While each girl took turns getting their toes done the others had their fingernails painted by me (besides Carlee who insisted on doing her own) or coloring in a princess coloring book.
This is Grace and Samara. They're SO cute!
Here are all the fingers...
And here are the toes.
These are the four beautiful princesses! Grace, Samara, Carlee and Jade.
Carlee blowing out her candle before decorating her over-sized cupcake.
We let each of the girls decorate their own cupcakes. They had SO much fun and were definitely on a sugar high when they left. :)
Here is Grace showing off her masterpiece.
I love how Jade has frosting all over her face. She LOVED the sprinkles.
Samara has several allergies so she was only able to decorate her cupcakes. She was so sweet and took them home to her brother. She still had some ice cream :)
Carlee loved eating a big piece of cake. What a cute little piggy :)
It was a whole new experience for Carlee getting gifts from friends. Her friends know her well. Thanks Jade!
I had to add this picture because her face was so cute. He was so excited about her moon sand.
Thanks for the great gift Samara!
I had to put in this picture to show the adorable card from Grace. It's precious!
Carlee and Grace are the best of friends!
The party was a HUGE success. The girls all had a good time and got along really well. They had so much fun they ended up playing for an extra 45 minutes after the party. We are truly lucky to have such great friends and neighbors!
























No comments:
Post a Comment