Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Chloé gets braces!!

 This is my cute little Chlo before braces.  She's been worried about it for days.  She seemed pretty calm here! :)
 The cute assistant had to tell Chlo about each thing she did.  She was fantastic!  Chlo was so freaked out she was whimpering.  I can't say I blame her - the unknown can be freaky :)
 It was cute to watch Carlee.  She was so interested in what was going on.
 Yea, probably shouldn't have posted this one... But I had to... :) 
 This was the part Chlo was most excited for.  Picking the colors for her braces.  She chose navy blue. 
 Jaylee was OUT OF CONTROL!!!  They finally escorted us into a back room with a door so the girls could watch a movie while Chlo finished...  Yea, that's my kid... :)
This is the only picture I have of Chlo's braces on.  She refuses to let me take a picture of her smile.  She looks horified in this picture... Poor thing.  She did a great job and in my unbiased opinion thing she's one of the cutest kid in braces ever!  Love you Chlo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow very brave girl! They got those fast I thought it was gonna be in a while.