Dave and I were supposed to go to a work Christmas party. When we failed to find a babysitter we decided to make it a "family fun night" instead. We took Jaylee to her first movie and me and Dave's first 3-D movie. We saw Tangled. It was ADORABLE. I have to admit, the 3-D gave me a bit of a headache though. The girls loved it. Jaylee thought it was the greatest thing ever to be able to eat treats and watch a princess show.
After the movie we went to JCW's for dinner. My most favorite place ever! I finally got a pumpkin shake that I'd been craving. We finished by going to Target to pick out 3 coats for a charity Dave's work was doing. Chloé, Carlee and Jaylee loved picking just the right coat for the little girl they had the name for. It was such a great night! I love spending time with my little family. :)





1 comment:
well...
Post a Comment