Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A trip down memory lane

On our way home from the family reunion I asked if we could stop in my old stomping grounds.  It was almost surreal to be there again.  The last time I had my picture taken in front of this sign it said - RICKS... so many things have changed!  I actually got lost trying to find my way around the place.
This was the house I lived in my second year.  I LOVED it there. My roommates were amazing and I have tons of fun memories here!
Chlo ABSOLUTLY refused to have her picture taken!  She was actually in the car having a melt down... So, that's why she's not in any of these pictures.  We did have a great time seeing the Rexburg temple.  It wasn't there when I was.  Super cool!
Carlee took this picture for us.  I love how you can actually see the three of us - way to go Carlee!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That temple is pretty! I did not know about the college name changing though pretty cool facts

Bud & Kim said...

Oh my gosh the corner house! It looks great! We sure did have some fun times there. Miss you all.

Jami said...

Wow, seeing that house brings back some horrid memories. You know why....right?? I was so sad when Kim left. I do miss Byu-I. I want to go back and visit someday.