Thursday, July 29, 2010

My first "shot" at a photo shoot

So, Crystal and her family took a leap of faith and asked if I would take their family pictures for them.  I am NOT a photographer...  Don't get me wrong - I take thousands of pictures, but not many I would say are "frame worthy" :)  My most fantastic dad was gracious enough to share his amazing camera with me so my confidence went up a little bit...  We had  a BLAST!  Attached are a few of my favorites.
This is my personal favorite family picture :)
This is the one Crystal likes
I was so happy this log was just sitting there!
The kids were doing such a great job!
Jason was such a great sport - this has to be one of my very top favorites! SO romantical :)
Yea, I suckered them in to a few kissy pictures.
They look so cute together!
The kids are so cute!
Nothing better than a daddy daughter shot!
Guess we better have a mom and daughter one too :)
Isn't this so cute of the brothers??
Katie was a true DIVA.  She LOVED having her picture taken.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah your pretty amazing! Jason can deny all he wants but he knows he had fun remember you are the one he requested.

Ginny Connelly said...

WOW!! Amazing pictures Sherri. You really did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Those are great. My personal favorite is the one you captioned "The kids were doing so great." Everyone looks happy in that one. I'm so going to get me down to the dock to find that log for some photos. I'll tell my kids it's your fault. They aren't my biggest fans, but I like to tell myself someday they'll be happy I took so many photos. ...All in all, great photo shoot. The camera can't do it all. You have a good eye.