Thursday, July 22, 2010

Making an ordinary thing extraordinary!

Yesterday I had to drop some things off to Heather at work.  So we decided to kidnap the Taylor girls to join us for Ice cream at Thanksgiving Point.  We had a great time!
I needed to get the tires on my car rotated and balanced.  Since it was going to take 45 minutes or so - we decided to spend our time at Party Land.  The girls had a blast!  Madison started a fun game!
Carlee LOVED trying on all the hats and using the accessories as well.
There is NEVER a dull moment when we have the Taylor girls with us.  Reagan was cracking me up!
We even got Jaylee into the fun.  She was even posing and SMILING TOO!! :)
Chlo looked adorable!  It was so much fun!
They have some crazy, fun hats to try out! :)
When we got back to the tire place the car wasn't quite done.  The girls decided to play around with the tires.  Miss Madison decided to hide down inside these tires and actually got stuck!  It was hillarious!  I had to un-stack the tires to get her out.  She's one tough kid!
Thanks for the fun outing girls!  We'll do it again soon!
xoxo

4 comments:

Ginny Connelly said...

What a fun way to spend the day and turning chores into something fun and exciting for the kids. You're such a great mom!!

Steph said...

All their little poses... so cute!

Jennifer said...

Yep, you are the queen of making the ordinary extraordinary! Thanks for taking my girls along with you. (I still can't figure out why they like to pose for YOUR camera, yet they hate mine. So not fair. But I won't hold it against you.)

Anonymous said...

Ok Im so jealous! that outing looks like a random act of Fun-ness!