Sunday, July 11, 2010

A fun day at the doctor's office

This last week we had a Dr appointment for Chlo.  On a happy note her blood sugars are getting better and she's getting under better control with her diabetes... Happy day!  It's always a work in progress though. :)  To entertain ourselves the girls each took turns having Jaylee push them on the doctor's chair.  They all loved it!

It seemed to be a perfect way to kill time while we were waiting for the doctor. :)
The day before we hung out with Aunt Heather.  She was my personal trainer for the day and kicked my bacon :)  After our brutal workout we went and got stuff to make these cute water balloon flip flops.  It was great fun!  All of us girls, minus Heather, all wore our flip flops to the doctor.
Chlo's doctor is about 3 blocks away from the Jordan River temple.  I figured it would be fun to stop and visit.  Chlo was NOT happy!  She complained the WHOLE way there and even once we got there.  I was happy to see that once we got onto the temple lawn she chilled out and enjoyed it as much as the rest of us.  It was such a beautiful day!
Chlo had the thought to pose this way - I thought it was super cute!
To help Chlo find her smile I let her take some pictures.  That seemed to cheer her up.  It's also sort of nice to have pictures of me occasionally - I don't have many seeing as I'm usually the one taking pictures.
We love to be silly too!  It turned out to be such a great morning.  There is nothing I love more than being at the temple with my family - even if it's just outside :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun! I love them flippity flops

Anonymous said...

Very fun. That's the temple where Tim and I got married! Only there were gale-force winds and snow that day.