Sunday, July 18, 2010

Never a dull moment

So, it's been a tradition in our family to have pizza every Friday night.  It's so fantastic because it means a "night off" for me.  Well...  I was working on some primary stuff for Sunday while I was waiting for the ovens to heat up before I baked our most fantastic Papa Murphy's pizza.  When I walked into the kitchen to put the pizza and bread in the oven - this is what I saw...
Jaylee had totally taken off all the pizza toppings as well as decided to try a few raw breadsticks!!  NASTY!  Fortunatly I was able to put the pizza back together well enough that it tasted great.  She must have been really hungry! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is totally one of those things that's hilarious when it's someone ELSE's kids doing it! J is keeping your life exciting.

Anonymous said...

boy she keeps you on your toes!

Michelle said...

That is awesome! I am so glad you took a picture of it!

Dave and Julie said...

too cute! I love her innocent look.