Thursday, December 31, 2009

Slumber party to remember


For the past few months we've been talking about a huge sleepover extraviganza!  We wanted to invite over the adorable Taylor girls, Madison and Reagan and make pizza, watch movies and top the night off by making PJ pants.  Well, last night we FINALLY did it!  We had a blast!  I honestly think I could adopt these two extra girls and keep them forever!  They are amazing!

The girls showing off their cool new pants.  I was up until after 1am finishing them and doing the pizza dishes.  Looks like it was a success though - the girls LOVED them!

The big girls showing off their custom pockets.

We made some cute little personal pizzas for the girls to eat.  They loved decorating them.  I loved that they couldn't complain about what they were eating for dinner - they made it :)

It was a fantastic night and a huge success!  Yes, we are dealing with a bit of orneryness today - but it's worth it.  Thanks for the fun night girls!  Love you! xoxo

2 comments:

Becca J said...

wow, those aren't just ANY pj pants! They have frill on the bottom, AND butt pockets! Impressive.. ;)

Mindy Greene said...

How Cute!! I love the pants! Its been way to long! You know that we have not talked for very long when you do a post and I dont know that you had done it until I read about it almost 1 month later!!