Today I got to shovel the driveway for the first time this year! I'm going to get back into shape quick if this snow keeps up :) When Chlo got home from school the girls decided to go sledding. We had a blast! To be honest I was more winded by climbing up the sledding hill than shoveling... Yikes! :)
This weekend was so much fun! On Saturday my oldest nephew, Case, was able to be baptized. What a fun experience to watch him make that step in his life. I'm glad he's such a great example to my girls. On Sunday Shannon and Jared blessed their new baby Nash Cecil. So in the last month they've had 4 birthdays including one birth, a baptizm and a baby blessing - not to mention Thanksgiving... Whew! Makes me tired just thinking about it :) It was so much fun to catch up with family members we haven't seen for a while. Love it!
Chloé and Carlee were great sports! They look awesome!
The girls actually got Christmas dresses this year and I was hoping to get a fantastic picture of the three of them smiling in front of the Christmas tree - NOT! Jaylee has a hard time with posed pictures... AS YOU CAN SEE! Poor thing. She did look amazing so we will be trying this again :)





4 comments:
Beautiful smiles :)
What fun memories they are making with sledding... What a great workout your getting by helping them make memories!
Love the sledding pictures!!! I know, it's nearly impossible to get a picture of all four of my boys smiling and looking up at the same time.
What cute pictures. You are an amazing mom. All the fun things you do with your girls. I haven't wanted to brave sledding yet. Too dang cold!!
Fun times what a great mom you are to do those things with them. I love love love the header pictures My favorite!
Post a Comment