The day after Christmas we decided to go spend a few days with my family in St. George. What a blast! We played games, did puzzles, went swimming and ATE! Great food mom! :)
Even Chlo started getting into the "grown up" games.
The girls helped grandma with a 500 piece puzzle. I was super impressed with their patience with it.
My dad got this picture and I thought it was hillarious! My cute future SIL was eating carrot cake with a fork right in the middle - she was shown this was okay by me, my dad and Justin. Just funny to see it in picture form. Love you Amber :) On Monday Dave was watching Jaylee so the rest of us could swim for a bit longer - he lost her for no more than 2 minutes and found her in the pantry with her hands in the cake eating off the frosting. At least she knows what she wants :)
The girls adore all of their aunts and uncles and Heather is no acception. They had a blast spending time with her. As a matter of fact Jaylee was super difficult and Heather could still make her laugh. Go Hez!
Justin, or Bean, is SO tallented! He has this skill of being good at pretty much anything he does. He was playing the piano and Jaylee Loved it!
I honestly would have never guessed that Dave would have liked the Bop It as much as he did. He played the dumb thing for hours! Must be due to mob wars withdrawls :) I know what he's getting for his birthday.
My dad is amazingly good with all of my girls! They all adore him as well.
Jaylee was showing off her cute new Christmas slippers to grandpa.
The girls in their Matching Jammies - yes all of them are looking at the camera and their eyes are open!
I totally wish they had these in my size! What could be better than a pair of PJ's with the Eiffel tower on them???
Even though it was like 40 - 45 degrees we still totally loved the heated pool! It was hard to get the girls to get out! :)
Grandma and Grandpa even enjoyed the water - I love my mom's face in this picture - she was really into getting grandpa off that toy! :)
She got him! Carlee was trying to help :)
Jaylee loved the pool too. I love this swim suit on her :)
She was so sad to have to get out that she got her fleece and pink milk and watched us play. If you look close you can see the kids in the pool playing with G&G.
Dad heated up the hot tub for us to enjoy too. What a fun few days!
Thanks for such a great mini-vacation! I've decided after the nasty, snowy drive home I'm ready to move down there :)
Love you





2 comments:
How wonderful to get out of the cold and snow for a few days! Do your parents have a condo down there? The place you stayed looks FABULOUS and I love the pictures of all your girls in their pjs!
very cute and fun! No worries about the jammies your personal shopper is on her way!
Post a Comment