Today was such an amazing day for me! I was able to attend one of my BFF from high school's wedding. I am so excited for her! She's had it pretty tough since high school and has had her fair share of trials. I've seen her go through things no one should ever have to. It seems at this point she's really pulled herself out of the dark. Today my buddy Kirsten Nichols became Kirsten Halcrow. After several years of super bad relationships she found her prince charming. The best part about it is it's one of our other friend from high school's brother! Go Sarah! It was so great to watch Kirsten look into Rob's eyes and vice versa. They look so happy and so in love! Chlo and Carlee were able to go with me and I think they both thought it would be the wedding march and Kirsten walking down the isle. They both did love the "kiss" at the end though. Kirsten had yellow tulips and pussy willows for her center pieces. The girls LOVED LOVED LOVED they pussy willows! The kept talking about how soft and cute they were. It was fun to introduce the girls to my old high school buddies and to my sister Julie's "first kiss" guy. (*Julie- they cracked up meeting Dave :) ) I was also able to connect with my other BFF from high school Alyssa. Lyss - it was SO SO SO great to see you again! It's amazing how even after all these years we're able to pick up right where we left off. I was truly blessed to have such amazing friends back in the "good ol' days". Thanks for all the memories and congratulations Kirsten and Rob - I wish you all the happiness life has to offer!
2 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment