Monday, March 9, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Utah VS BYU game 2008 - GO UTAH!!!
Twilight Nelson Created 2008

Halloween 2008
Dave and Baby Jaylee June 2008
Julie's wedding June 2007

Hawaii January 2008
San Diego September 2006
Dave and Carlee December 2004
Utah Game September 2004 (Utah's first year at BCS Busting!)

Dave and Chloé August 2002
Jazz Game 2001
Tradeshow 2000

Caribbean Cruise December 2000

Wedding March 9, 2000
Engagement Photo shoot February 2000

Today Dave and I have officially been married for 9 years. It's amazing how fast time goes. Thanks for all the memories and wonderful additions to my life! XOXO
The pictures are just a few of the highlights of the fun things we've been able to do. Some of the older ones have been scanned so they're not very clear. Still shows how much Dave and I have changed. Wow!

5 comments:

Julia said...

Wow--nine years! That's awesome. Happy Anniversary!

Mindy Greene said...

Sherri -

9 years, doesn't it feel like FOREVER!! Tee Hee!! No all kidding aside! Congrats! I wish you both a great year full of happiness and fun! Love ya both! Happy Anniversary!

Shannon Martin said...

Congrats, I didn't think of us as getting older till I saw those earlier photos. But really we are just getting better right?

Becca J said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU TWO!

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 9 years!