Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's day and Jaylee's 9 month appointment



Yesterday's weather was just so spectacular we had to enjoy it. All of us girls decided to spend the afternoon outside running around, riding bikes, and coloring with chalk on the sidewalk. It was only like 65 degrees - but it felt wonderful! Chlo said it was hot enough to swim... Thus the reason the swimsuits came out. No water was turned on though. The girls had so much fun running back and forth on the lawn and doing different silly things too like skipping, jumping like a frog, hopping and lots more. Jaylee loved being outside too -the hard part about her is keeping the grass and dirt out of her mouth!
On Monday we had Jaylee's 9 month appointment. I forgot how this one is so easy! No shots just a little prick for a blood sample. Jaylee did awesome for that and didn't even flinch but when the doctor went to look in her ears she had a FREAK OUT! She was screaming so hard her face was red almost purple! We made it though :) Her stats were crazy too - 22.2 pounds (95%) 28 3/4 inches tall (90%). I'm glad she's growing and so healthy. She's crawling better and better every day and is getting to the point she likes table food better than baby food, not that I blame her. She loves to smile and will smile at almost anyone. The girls say she likes to say "dad" when she's happy and "mom" when she's sad... huh, how did that work out? She is a truly amazing baby and we're blessed to have her in our lives!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

It has been so nice lately - not nice enough to swim - but getting there!

My boys actually complained that it was too hot one day! Ha ha! Wait until it is in the 90s and I make them play outside!

Dave and Julie said...

Cute pictures! I am impressed with your photography skills. Darling girls.

Mels said...

The pictures did turn out great! I can't believe how big Jaylee is! She is two pound heavier than Kabella! I won't complain anymore when I have to carry her around! :)

Mindy Greene said...

What a fun day! I cant believe the difference between Jaylee and Betty!! We need to get them together again!!

Anonymous said...

I love that leaping like frogs photo!