Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My life just got a little more crazy!

Yes, I'm the crazy mom who's taking the pictures of the kid while telling her to stop... mixed signals??? :)
Jaylee LOVES Mitzy - huh, maybe we can have Jaylee sleep here with the dog...
We went to the park on Monday (wait - can't be Monday - it was snowing on Monday... Maybe it was Friday...) and had a blast! The girls were so cute I just had to snap a few shots.
This is Jaylee's first experience with shorts... She looked adorable! Chlo was so great to take Jaylee down the slide for the first time this season. Thanks for being great sisters Chlo and Carlee!

There isn't enough good I can say about all three of my beautiful girls. They are all three kind and good. For the most part they're obedient and do what they're told (with the exception of bedtime) Life has been pretty good from that aspect... Then all that changed... Jaylee has decided she wants to be like her big sisters and move freely around the house. It has seemed to be a slow process for her to learn to crawl. One of the biggest steps forward she had was on my birthday when my friend, Crystal, got me this cute velvet clutch purse. Jaylee wanted it bad and actually crawled across the room for it. Crystal says it's because she's like me and is drawn to high fashion :) Since then it's been a continuous jump from day to day. She's finally had a taste of the "outside world" and wants more and more. In the last two days she's emptied the bottom shelf of our DVD collection - pulled out books off the bookshelf, played in Mitzy's kennel and in her food (very nasty seeing as everything she touches goes in her mouth...) she's even attempted to pull herself up onto the first stair. HOLY COW! I totally forgot what it's like having a mobile child who doesn't understand stuff. It makes me laugh but keeps me on my toes. Yesterday I actually couldn't find her... she had snuck down the hall and was in the girl's room playing in their doll clothes! She truly wants to be like her big sisters. We are entering a new time in Jaylee's life and a very exciting - never a dull moment period too! I'm just glad I have such good helpers! Thanks Chlo and Carlee!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh! I love/hate this age! I love seeing them grow up and do new things - but I hate when that means more messes for mom and more chasing! Good luck!

And how did you go to the park on Monday? It was a "blizzard" here!

Bergstresser Bunch said...

I can't believe how blond Jaylee's hair has gotten. Nor how big she has gotten. All three girls are so cute!