I think I need to bring Michael over for another tutorial, then she will have it for sure!
Very cute!
That was so worth a second post for the day. I can't believe how big she's getting!
Oh she's so close! Since it's been a couple days since you posted the video, she's probably already crawling by now! Too cute!
ha, awwwww....... Nate and I were rooting for her!! :) So cute
So adorable! She is almost there!
SHE IS SO CUTE!
She is so dang cute! She will get it soon.... then you will be super busy chasing her all over!
Oh no...she's getting mobile, now your work begins...chasing her all over the house :) She is just so adorable. She'll get is soon enough.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I think I need to bring Michael over for another tutorial, then she will have it for sure!
Very cute!
That was so worth a second post for the day. I can't believe how big she's getting!
Oh she's so close! Since it's been a couple days since you posted the video, she's probably already crawling by now! Too cute!
ha, awwwww....... Nate and I were rooting for her!! :) So cute
So adorable! She is almost there!
SHE IS SO CUTE!
She is so dang cute! She will get it soon.... then you will be super busy chasing her all over!
Oh no...she's getting mobile, now your work begins...chasing her all over the house :) She is just so adorable. She'll get is soon enough.
Post a Comment