
Let the race begin. They LOVED this. What a great FHE idea huh? :) Thanks tons G&G Nelson!

These are a few of the butterflies we've been able to make with G&G Jackman's Valentine gift. Pretty awesome!

Chlo LOVES LOVES LOVES all her little critters, they're all in a special box right by her bed. Thanks for this one to G&G Jackman!

The girls thought it was hillarous that they could hold hands while riding their horses. It was super fun watching them have such a great time.

As you can tell, Jaylee wasn't quite sure about the riding thing. I think it almost freaked her out.

Jaylee got to ride in the car for the first time in a forward facing car seat. It took her a bit to get used to the idea. I think she really likes it though. :)
Today was SO nice! Dave was a gem and let me sleep in until 9!!! That's almost unheard of for me - it would have been really nice if I hadn't been up 4 times during the night - but I'll take a 9 am wakeup ANYTIME! :)
I did a bunch of much needed clean up today then we headed out to the Southtown mall. We had a blast! Dave was able to get some new work shirts and we were able to take the girls on a carousel ride. They LOVED it. Jaylee didn't really know what to think though :) Afterwards we treated ourselves to a gourmet dinner of McDonalds. (I say gourmet because all the girls upgraded meal drinks to shakes). When we got home Dave and the girls decided to race their bunnies from G&G Marsh. It was hillarous!
What a day!
3 comments:
wow -
I cant believe that Jaylee is in a front facing car seat! Thats crazy!!!
I can't believe Jaylee is forward facing! Ethan wants to sooo bad but he doesn't turn 1 for 2 months-he's already 26 lbs and 32 inches long- way ready but not quite old enough! Jealous!!
You guys are so cute! How fun is your house! Chelsea is jealous of all the fun girl time! We miss seeing your girls grow up-thank heavens for the internet and blogging!
p.s. the word verification to post this was "foodey" funny!
Post a Comment