Yep - another video of Jaylee. I actually feel a little bad becuase the only video we have of Jaylee are like this... I guess I should take out the real video camera to get some better shots. This was still hillarious to watch.
2 months ago
Yep - another video of Jaylee. I actually feel a little bad becuase the only video we have of Jaylee are like this... I guess I should take out the real video camera to get some better shots. This was still hillarious to watch.
5 comments:
Your girls are so darling! I wish that we lived closer so they could all hang out.
oh how I love those little girls! That video is precious! I want to see them (and you too!). I'll wait until my cold is COMPLETELY gone first though....
You have such great girls! Kabella has that same toy, but she never learned how to jump in it. I'm glad to see Jaylee isn't letting her toy go to waste! :)
You have such cute girls! One of these days I really need to meet them!
Your girls are so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment