It's great to be 8!
I can't believe Chloé turned 8 today! It seems like yesterday she was born! She has truly been a blessing to me in my life and teaches me many things every day! Last night for FHE I had her tell the family what she knew about baptism. She did a beautiful job telling us about John the Baptist and even how Adam and Eve knew about baptism. It was touching to watch as she shared with us a few times she felt the spirit. Such as helping a girl in school who couldn't read so well. She said she got tears in her eyes when she knew she could help this little girl read better. She told us how a friend didn't have a place to sit at lunch so she had her table make room for them. She truly is an example to me!
Chlo was so excited when dad said she could open her gifts a day early so she had time to play with them. She's wanted a "My Twinn" doll for several years now and she was thrilled to be old enough to get one.
I made her and her doll, now named Zoe, matching pants.
I think they look a little alike. Chlo has had lots of fun with her.
Grandma Marsh came over Sunday with the cousins to wish her a happy birthday and to bring her some beautiful clothes. Chlo was SO excited! She loves her family SO much!
For Chlo's birthday tonight we went to IHOP, our family tradition. Nothing better than pancakes for a birthday dinner - especially when I don't have to clean up the mess! :)
Chlo ate her pancakes with nothing but butter... Crazy kid! :)
They even sang to her and brought her ice cream. She loved that so much! She said our watiress, Sarah, was the best.
You've got to have ice cream for your birthday!
Chlo had a great day today. She was even chosen to be the first VIP in her school class. She handed out chocolate cupcakes and showed a poster we did that told all about her. I think she really liked all the attention! Carlee and Jaylee helped me do a breakfast in bed for her and the girls wrote really cute notes for her lunch box. I am truly blessed to have such amazing daughters in my life!
Happy Birthday Chloé!




2 comments:
I love Chloe and Zoe's matching pajama pants! And I think it's super cute that her doll is name Zoe. What a fun birthday!
Happy birthday to Little Miss Beautiful!Hope your day is fabulous and your baptism is perfect! Love ya girl!
Post a Comment