The first day of school this year was a little nuts seeing as all three girls were headed to school. I LOVED how all three matched - not on purpose either!
Chlo is going into Second grade this year and is SO excited! My family has known her teacher for several years too - added bonus!
Carlee said she was most excited to ride the bus. After her first ride home, which took a good 30-45 minutes she changed her mind and said she liked the monkey bars better. Can't say I blame her, although she and a friend ended up missing their stop and ended up back at the school where I had to go pick them up. Oops :)
Yep, even little Jaylee went to school. I have her in a 2 year old preschool class to give me time to help at the school. Needless to say the school called me about 15 minutes after I left to have me come and get her since she hadn't stopped crying... I ended up staying with her the whole time and she was fine. That won't happen again! :)
Carlee getting on the bus for the first time! Chlo was so great to make sure she and her little friend had a good place to sit.
Carlee is super lucky to have a great friend like Grace! We were truly releived when we found out the two were in the same class!
Carlee was fine until she tripped on the bus getting off. She told me later she was crying when she saw me because she missed me :)
Overall it was a crazy and emotional day! I couldn't belive I had all three babies at school. I was so happy Chlo and Carlee did as well as they did even though both of them came home ornery and complained about the whole day. They are both doing well now and we're crossing our fingers Jaylee stays in class this week! Great job girls! Love you!







2 comments:
I love the picture of Carlee & Grace, and I think Carlee's shoes are so cute!
What! freedom whatever will you do with a quite house for 2 hours! They look absolutely darling! Good job mom letting them slip away if only for a moment!
Post a Comment