Last night Carlee and I were able to go to my friend Robyn's 30th birthday party. It was more of a formal event. Carlee LOVED getting dressed up and even got to wear my jewelry and makeup.
Dave stayed home with Chlo and Jaylee since Jaylee wasn't feeling so well and was being super ornery. I think Carlee appreciated it :)
Carlee LOVED the fancy drink. She had to go potty twice because of all the juice she had!
Robyn's cute husband, Jake, put the whole party together. I think he did a smashing job! The party was at a golf course clubhouse and even catered! Yum!
Her birthday cake was my favorite part of the night! He had a custom cake done for her that was made into a life timeline. It started when Robyn was born and hit lots of her life highlights. It was AMAZING! The best part was seeing her cry when she saw it! You know he did a good job when that happens :)
I know Robyn would hate this picture but I had to put it in! She's such a crazy, fun friend. Carlee and I are glad we were able to celebrate her and her life!




4 comments:
What a fun party! I love getting to dress up (every once in a while). You both looked GREAT!
how sweet of her husband but wow you looked amazing! See I knew you could workout without me
you two look so cute!
You both look gorgeous! What a fun birthday idea!
Post a Comment