Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wedding part 2


Don't know what I was looking at - but this is my whole family.  Cute huh?

My little family.  Yea, don't know what's up with all the goofy faces.  At least we all match :)

My parents are the greatest gift anyone could ask for!  They are truly an amazing blessing in my life :)

Aren't my brothers so handsome???

Let the goofiness begin! The cake was fantastic!

Don't know what's up with Carlee's eyes in this one...  She LOVES her uncle Brian though.

Jaylee and my dad have this really cool connection.  Maybe it's because she is his namesake... :)  All night she kept asking for papa and no one else could hold her :)

Justin and Amber's first dance.

Precious huh? Mom and dad were dancing with Jaylee.  She LOVED it.

Grandma and Grandpa each took a little one to spin around the room - while Chlo blew bubbles on them.


More Grandpa time for Jaylee.  I honestly wasn't kidding she was with him most of the night - even when there was a line... So cute!

Amber's mom took this picture!  This is Chlo right after she caught the bride's bouquet... Can you tell she's excited???

The reception was fantastic and I am beyond grateful that Becca was willing to take so many pictures of my little family.  Thanks Becca!  I'll owe you forever! :)  We were able to get there early and help set up - actually, Julie and I stayed in the basement while the babies took a nap...  The room was beautiful and it was so fun to sit and chat with lots of family and friends.  They had a selection of cheesecake and lemon water to eat - although mom was BRILLIANT and brought a cooler full of food for the kids.  We ate, laughed, danced and created lots of fun memories.  Amber's dad was actually part of a very spectacular barbar shop quartet.  We were able to hear them perform several songs for Justin and Amber - It was so awesome!!! One of the highlights was the "throwing of the bouquet".  There were a few singles including all the grandgirls.  CHLO CAUGHT IT!!!  Couldn't have been planned better.  Chlo has been smiling ear to ear since.  She even wore the bow from the flowers in her hair to school yesterday.  I think this wedding experience will be one of the highlights from her childhood.
What a fantastic day!  Thanks to all who helped make it all possible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures. Cute dresses did you make them? That cake did look yummy! And yes your brothers are cute!

Mindy Greene said...

What a cute idea to make a bow for her to wear from the flower! I love it! Way cute!!