Reception 2 was held at my parent's house on Saturday. Yes, Dave's birthday! It was so fun to go and support them. We got to see so many people we haven't seen for a long time. What a fun night!
The house looked amazing and it was packed! (See Chloé in the middle all blurry?? That's because she was clearing off tables as people would finish. She did a FANTASTIC job!)
It was so fun having the candy table to munch at througout the night.
It's so fun that me and Dave's parents are good friends. It was fun to have the Nelson's there too!
I loved this picture of Justin's face! So true to form :) Did I mention how much I adore Amber's parents too???
Of coarse the food had to be sampled. Don't have any idea what Dave was doing...
Even Jaylee got into the action! The best part about this picture is the fact that it's the boys grandma and the girls uncle doing this with the kids :) Thanks for the lovin' Keaton! :)
I had a hard time getting Heather to let me take her picture. I got this one and thought it was really cute!
Here is Chlo going at the tables again. The caterers couldn't believe how helpful she was! Go Chlo! She has decided she want to be a waitress when she grows up.
It has been so much fun having Julie and Bailey here for the week. They've only been gone for 2 days and I already miss them!
Okay, so this is the CUTEST thing ever! Our fantastic friend "Sister Duffy" decided that it was important for the girls to have something to keep them from getting bored during the open house. She brought them each a bear... These bears were purple which represent Amber's favorite color... what are the bears filled with??? BEANS!!! :) The girls carried the bears around with them the rest of the night - Chlo is even bringing hers to show and tell this week! Love you Sheri! xoxo
Justin didn't want to smile big because he had TONS of chocolate in his teeth :) Thanks for letting me get the picture anyway Bean :)
I love this picture! Can I just tell you how lucky I feel to be related to such spectacular ladies (we're obviously missing Amber...) Aren't they all so amazingly beautiful! They are the nicest people you will ever meet! What a blessing to me! Love you ladies!
This week I wanted to do something for Bailey since we don't get to see her very often. I decided to make her and Jaylee matching pj pants. They turned otu pretty cute!
Heaven forbid we get a picture of them both looking the same direction or even smiling... You can tell they're both done! :)
Dave and I don't get many pictures of ourselves together so I'm so happy Becca got this one for us.
It was an amazing night! I'm almost sad it's all over. There is nothing I love to do more than spend time with my family! I am truly blessed to have such wonderful people in my life!
Love you all forever! xoxo




3 comments:
I am so sad we missed it! I had the present in my car and everything and Ed got stuck at a family thing up in Ogden and didn't make it back in time to go. I would have loved to seen you and your cute family!
Cute pictures! The house looked perfect--but then I'm not surprised about that at all. What a fun night.
Totally love that your sisters are taller than you! And the end picture of the Hot Couple Sherri you look absolutly stunning and the handsome guy on your side aint so bad either!
Post a Comment