Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Dave!!


Happy Birthday Dave!!  This year Dave's birthday happened to land on Justin and Amber's wedding - so we made sure that the night before he got one of his favorite meals (5 buck combo pizza) with his code red Mountain Dew and licorice...  He wanted to hold off until Saturday morning for presents though.

Jaylee was actually excited to help this time.  Dave looked pretty pumped for his new tennis shoes - which he picked out himself :)

Dave's cake was topped with lots of weapons and some fun candles - the GI Joe guys wouldn't fit on our little ice cream cake.  They looked great on the side though!  They're pretty great action figures - they make sounds and karate chop with their arms!

The girls LOVE birthdays - and as you can see by Jaylee's mouth, she's already sampled the frosting...

Dave tried to blow out his candles but Chlo had beat him to it... :)


We went to dinner at his parents house on Sunday to celebrate.  His mom was a doll and made is favorite cake - Angel food :)  Thanks Marsh!  They had the most amazing steak too!  YUM!!

I had to throw this picture in - Carlee, Jaylee and I made cookies and cream cupcakes on Thursday - they were WAY good! I think the girls really liked them too :)

Dave, I hope you had a great birthday!  Wishing you happiness today and always!
xoxo

No comments: