OBSESSIVE CULLEN DISORDER
Yes, we were the dorks posing in front of the cardboard cutouts after the show...
I love girls nights out :)
The dumb cutout kept falling over - I had to make sure he stayed standing up for the picture... :)
Yea, think I'm an Edward fan... Don't I look like I'm like 17??? (at least acting that way) :)
This movie TOTALLY gets two thumbs up - LOVED the ending too! PERFECT :)
Yes, this would describe me pretty well. I am a HUGE Twilight fan and have been for several years - I actually wanted to name Jaylee "Isabella"... Yea, obviously that wasn't agreed on :) Anyway, my girls have the most amazing dentist ever! It's Dr. Hans Peterson of Lehi Pediatric dentistry. My girls actually LOVE going to his office... They ask when they can go to the dentist again. That is a miracle in and of itself. Not only is he a great dentist, he also lets me put my Shindyz bows in his office. It definitly helps me! Dr. Hans takes great care of my kids, but last night he decided to take care of us moms. He rented out a whole theater and let us watch New Moon at 5:30!!! Yes, that means 6 1/2 hours BEFORE the midnight release! Oh happy day! I was so excited to be able to go and take my BFF Mindy. I've been getting ready for this for a few weeks - I got a vampire shirt, vampire charm bracelet, vampire necklace, even had my VERY TALENTED AWESOME friend Robyn do my crazy gorgeous makeup! It was so nice to have a night out doing exactly what I would have done if I could have done anything - good friends, good movie, and even good food! After enjoying the show, which by the was is SPECTACULAR, we went to Olive Garden. Mindy and I got a few funny looks seeing as we had lightened our faces to make them pale and put on some sparkle - not to mention or dark eye makeup and crazy wild hair styles. Overall it was one of the funnest nights I've had! Thanks Dave for being so amazing and coming home early so I could go!
Until June 20th... :)
3 comments:
oh my goodness! So much I could say about this post.. some aren't blog comment appropriate, so I'll save them for later ;)
How fun - having a girls night! Very crazy (very you) makeup!! haha
Let's go see it together...
You and Mindy are so cute! I'm glad you liked the movie!
So much fun and it doesnt matter if your makeup sparkles you always do! Glad Mindy was there to hold your hand in the romantic parts! Nice dentist.
Post a Comment